Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst who will be part of a team that provides global support with a focus on Supply Chain application and implementation of SAP from a legacy application standpoint, across a wide range of countries and customers. The BA will work closely with the Support Engineering team on supply chain workflows and processes that comply with the rules and security models.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Supply Chain business users on resolving day-to-day system issues
- Extracting reports from Data Warehousing tools like BigQuery to meet the dashboard needs and the ad hoc reporting needs
- Partnering with the Logistics, Compliance, Support and Operations teams to identify opportunities to measure productivity and efficacy in the organization, support for inventory management
- Defining, developing and presenting executive level insights and reports to senior leadership to support business decision making
- Defining, developing and owning relevant metrics and ongoing management of dashboards to support day-to-day operations
- Ensuring that best-of-breed processes are adopted, and best practices are shared
- Managing ad hoc requests to help Program Managers better understand changes in trends and performance.
- Improving and develop new queries for operational and expense reporting
- 3+ years of experience in technology and/or manufacturing company
- Experience with Tableau, DataStore (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SQL – extracting reports off SAP
- Experience with SAP – Supply Chain Module & implementation is a strong advantage
- Experience supporting Supply Chain applications for a global organization
- Strong Written and Verbal English Language
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or relevant
- Excellent business acumen, written, and oral communication and interpersonal skills, experience interacting with senior management and executives
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and Sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.