Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Main tasks include:
- Work within the Team of As-Built-Documentation for SSS&SPE (Self Standing Systems & SPEcial Systems)
- Checking of Data Bases regarding correct Revision and Implementation of all Changes in SSS&SPE Documentation (Field Change Requests, Design Change Requests, Open Points, etc.)
- Modification of AutoCAD and pdf drawings where necessary to get documentation in As-Built state
- Coordination with Sub-Suppliers
- Reporting to As-Built-Task Leader of SSS&SPE
- Experience in Mechanical Engineering (especially Documentation)
- Engineer with/without Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Work confidently within site teams and HBO
- Adapt successfully to changing situations & environments
- Gather information systematically to establish facts & principles. Problem solving.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, pdf-processing, MS-Office (including MS Access)
- Knowledge in PDMS (Plant Design Management Tool - no operator skills needed)
- Knowledge in Work with Data Bases
- Manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines.
- Motivated to solve problems/issues & target oriented
- Fluent written and spoken English skills