As an ideal candidate, you have a passion and interest in developing yourself and your skills. We value high-quality in everything we do and hope that you share the same mindset. You have experience in backend development (Java, Spring Framework). You don’t have to be a professional in everything – we believe that new skills will be learned and old ones will be deepened while working.
In this role you will be working in Joensuu, North Karelia, Finland closely with other developers working according to Scrum methods.
Your daily tasks include further developing and enhancing the existing solutions, integration development and creating new features.
Skills considered as a advantage:
· knowledge some of the other Fluent’s backend languages: Kotlin, Hibernate, JPA, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Mapserver, MapProxy, MapCache, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Linux and Docker;
· Skills in Java and Spring Framework
· A few years of relevant work experience
· Fluent communication skills in English
· Knowledge of Russian language as an advantage
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Development partners: the European Social Fund, Leverage from the EU 2014-2020 -programme of European Union Regional Development Fund supports, Regional Council of North Karelia, Business Joensuu Oy and City of Joensuu.