Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
- Work with Operational, Functional and Backoffice teams to identify processes that could be automated.
- Analyze those processes and architect solutions.
- Develop, deploy and maintain robots and automation solutions
- Drive the automation agenda across Robotics, Automation, Analytics and IT
- Develop an innovate approach to simplify and streamline processes to increase reliability, improve efficiency and minimize errors
- Help management and staff to resolve problems arising out of the automation systems and its various functions.
- Function as the technical bridge with applied systems to resolve problems and implement new programs and updates
- Stay abreast of new developments, technology, etc. within the field of automation, and recommend needed changes and improvements to the systems
- Drive knowledge sharing within the automation team
- Comply with specific or ad-hoc tasks
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, Windows PowerShell scripting, Python or any other programming language
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the major Microsoft packages namely Microsoft Windows and Office/O365.
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation’s solutions
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Good command of English
You will get:
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!