Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
The Automatic Test Designer will design and execute the automatic test cases manually, ensuring, also, that they are updated.
- Analyse and design automatic test cases of regression using Agile Methodologies;
- Keep the test repository up to date;
- Prepare activity reports for the Test Manager;
- Manipulate and maintain the automatic test framework.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in automation tests, preferably with Selenium;
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum or Kanban);
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain would be a plus;
- Interpersonal skills: flexibility, adaptability, autonomy, accuracy;
- Good level of English;
- Basic level of French would be a plus.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Good team spirit and collaborative environment.
For application, please send your CV to: email@example.com