We are currently looking to recruit an Auditor for our Nicosia offices. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a huge variety of engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting audit for a variety of clients
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements
- Reporting results of work performed to more senior staff
- Assisting in the preparation of tax computations and tax returns
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant experience will be considered as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to deliver quality
- IT literacy with good knowledge of Excel/Word/CaseWare
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV at email@example.com
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only successful applicants will be contacted.