Place of work: Ocean Cruise Ship, Fleet of MSC Cruises is 16 vessels strong
While establishing a friendly relationship with guests, the Assistant Waiter support the Waiter in providing excellent and professional dining service to guests.
- Experience in 4/5 star restaurant, hotel or resort is an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Passion for hospitality and customer service driven
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
- STCW95 certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility)
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
Education: Completed training (school) – Hotel and Catering Industry