Aqua Restaurant, Howth, Dublin, Ireland
A busy restaurant with average covers of 200-250 per day. Unique setting on the waterfront serving finest freshest seafood, including local catch of lobsters from a 6 mile radius of the restaurant. Wine pairings are important to complement dishes prepared. Smart casual dining with a cosy bar for pre and post drinks.
Duties & Responsibilities
· In depth menu knowledge for both food and wine
· Comply with all company policies and procedures
· Familiarity with health & safety restaurant bar requirements
· Report to General Manager in a concise and constructive fashion
Skills & Competencies Required
· Dynamic and hardworking
· Bright & Enthusiastic
· Passionate about hospitality and customer care
· Familiarity with ResDiary
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a bar/restaurant
· Team player attitude
· Ability to work flexibly under pressure with a good sense of humour
· Fluent English
Salary negotiable. Weekly gratuities.
Excellent terms & conditions
Initial induction will be given with ongoing training throughout the year
* Minimum 3 years’ experience required
The objective is to present a friendly, efficient and professional service to our guests in a safe and legally compliant manner. To deal efficiently with any administrative tasks allocated in a busy restaurant in an affable manner.