For his rehabilitation clinic with neurological intensive care unit and monitoring ward (with ventilation stations), the employer is looking for an Assistant Doctor Neurology (m/f/d)
- Treatment of our patients with neurological and internal diseases in the fields of intensive care, early rehabilitation and rehabilitation
- Psychosomatic care on a special ward with depression, burn-out or eating disorders, psychotherapeutic and medical case management, group therapies
- Medical license (you can find helpful information at www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de > Recognition Finder> Doctor)
- Knowledge of German min. C1
- Interest and joy in neurology
- Experience in neurology, rehabilitation and intensive care medicine is desirable
- Basic knowledge in the diagnostic methods of psychosomatic medicine
- We also offer specialist status or specialist maturity with corresponding internal development opportunities to become a non-action/ senior physician or also lateral entrants from other specialist areas (in particular internal medicine, psychiatry, anaesthesiology).
- Ability to work in a team, social competence
Frame conditions and benefits for employees:
- Employment contract: Permanent employment
- Working time: full-time, part-time - shift
- Participation in on-call service (3-5x per month)
- A team-oriented environment in a modern company with a broad clinical spectrum from intensive care medicine, early rehabilitation to follow-up treatment.
- Modern in-house diagnostics (CT, EEG, EMG, NLG, Duplex/Doppler)
- Training authorization: Specialist in neurology (24 months, including the half year of intensive care required by the specialist); additional qualification "rehabilitation" 12 months
- Training authorization: Specialist in neurology (24 months, including the half year of intensive care required by the specialist). Requested are further training authorisations for rehabilitation (12 months) and special intensive medicine (additional designation 24 months).
- Long-term work perspective
- Payment of a guaranteed hospital premium
- Continuous internal and external further education and training
- Participation in training costs
- Possibility of rotation in the house or in the clinic group
- Holiday care for employee children during the summer holidays
- For employees and close relatives Private status during their own hospital stay in the company
- Various discounts through our Corporate Benefits offers
Location: Bad Staffelstein, Bavaria, Germany.
Please send your application including CV (e.g. Europass) in German to:
ZAV-IPS-Bayern@arbeitsagentur.de by referring to BY-GES-790.
For further assistance, please contact us. We´ll be happy to provide further assistance.