On behalf of MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, we are seeking to recruit Assistant Consultants for its Internal Audit team in Limassol.
By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidates will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialist consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and the quality of operating performance of Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs) with local and EU regulatory framework
- Analyse Client’s data/information and draft plans for the undertaking of Internal Audit inspections. Inspect the systems and premises of CIFs and assist in interviewing key personnel of the Companies
- Monitor the existence of policies of the CIFs as required by the Law
- Assess the level of convergence/divergence of CIFs practices/operations with respect to the applicable legislation
- Assess data/information/evidence received and report by drafting/composing drafts of an annual Internal Audit Report any major findings and weaknesses along with recommendations on areas which need improvement to the Senior Management and the Board of Directors of CIFs and indicate the level of risk associated with each finding relating to the probability of occurrence and potential impact
- Undertake sample checks on CIFs’ Client Identification and Due Diligence controls performed towards their Clients
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Risk Management, or any other related discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
A competitive remuneration package, including performance related bonus and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR and MAP S.Platis are equal opportunities employers.