We are looking for a motivated and skilled Software Engineer (Angular Developer) to join our Company.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Experience using Angular 2+ (up to latest version of Angular) - minimum 2 years
- Understanding of functional reactive programming
- Experience in TypeScript development
- Professional experience with CSS (knowledge about: pre-processors - Sass, Less and CSS frameworks e.g. bootstrap)
- Understanding of the human-centered design process, and of software UX/UI design and testing methodologies
- Experience using and developing REST APIs
- Experience in Rxjs
- Java knowledge
- Spring Boot knowledge
- Good command of English
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
What do we welcome?
- Protractor tests
- Software development best practices
- Good command of German
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.