Pramerica Systems Ireland have an exciting opportunity within the Technology and Innovation organization to support an ever growing and interchangeable environment within HR One Desk.
This is an exciting opportunity where the right person will achieve personal growth and job fulfilment in an ever-changing environment as we move forward in our venture Technology, Innovation and Service delivery.
The position is within the HR service desk which offers multiple levels of Application support for HR related Technologies on behalf of our Business partners. In addition to Application support the candidate will support onboarding and configuration of any new HR applications in the future.
*This is a temporary role for approximately 11 months*
- Supporting and developing the HR One desk function
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude and evidence strong leadership skills
- Drive for continuous improvement in relation Agile Delivery processes
- Support the delivery of SLA and business commitments benchmarking against industry best practice and standards.
- Ability to research business solutions and resolution through Vendor relationships.
- Work with leadership to define and meet SLAs agreements
- Work alongside Vendors supporting the Service Delivery Managers to define deliverables and criteria to meet HR requirements
- The person will be responsible to embed process within the confines of ITIL Service Operations framework.
- The person will be responsible to design & implementation of Technical solutions.
- Build a close working relationship with all business partners
- Onboard and support development, design, configuration of new technologies into HR.
- support and onboard skilling and training to wider helpdesk
- Continue to self-develop and train to keep up with the latest technologies
- Mentor, coach and Develop one desks capabilities.
- Proactively seek ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available to identify inefficiencies and implement solutions, exploring automation.
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect the ability to meet daily deadlines, and act to reduce the risk of occurrences
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience troubleshooting within a technology support environment within Service Operations or a relevant with transferable skills
- Transferable knowledge of Service Operations and supporting an Operational environment
- Proven Record of delivering results and Continuous service improvement initiatives.
- The person will have a strong governance and ownership ethic to embed adherence to process
- The person will have working knowledge of UAT testing to ensure successful governance Upgrade and Change activities.
- Develop succession plan and be self-motivated
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and motivate peer groups
- Project management skills such as the ability to draft resource plans and project schedules
- Experience with defining processes such as those used by ITIL.
- Exuberate a can do attitude and passion for achieving results
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience an IT/helpdesk support role
- Be articulate, confident and assertive.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced in managing large scale projects.
- Process driven with a focus on quality and product delivery.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of operating at a senior level either within Pramerica or elsewhere.
- Be a strong independent contributor and be able to support and work within high performing