The Diakonisches Werk Wolfsburg e.V. is a successful Christian association with several institutions of geriatric and youth welfare and several different social services. With its more than 10 different facilities, including among others, inpatient and outpatient care, residential care or long-term nursing care, about 1400 employees and hundreds of residents and patients, the Diakonie is one of the leading companies for geriatric care in this region.
Following our corporate philosophy "What would you have me do for you", we support people of all ages and their relatives who are in need of help. It is our aim to maintain or improve the quality of life for our patients and their families by promoting their independence and individual initiative.
To enhance our team, we are looking for an
Examined nurse (f/m/d)
at the earliest possible date.
We can offer full time/ part time employments with maximal 38,5 hours / 6 days per week.
Salary for examined nurses in full time employment amounts to 2800 Euro for career entrants, with a gradual increase depending on the number of years of experience plus an additional retirement provision in form of a supplementary benefit and further extra pay, for example shift premium.
Your tasks include:
• professional organisation of the resident-oriented, holistic, activating care and support of the residents in your living area
• inpatient or outpatient care
• nursing care in the form of basic care (food intake, personal hygiene, support of mobility etc.)
• maintain the nursing quality according to § 113 respectively § 75 SGB XI
• maintain the care documentation
• Implementation of our corporate philosophy and nursing care mission statement
• observing the care budget limitations
• constructive support of superiors
• a completed education/ expert knowledge in nursing. Work experience would be preferable (experience in geriatric care would be an advantage)
• willingness for constructive and co-operative cooperation in a multi-disciplinary team
• professional und social skills, ability to handle conflicts
• single-mindedness, motivation, flexibility
• an open minded attitude towards new concepts and structural changes
• creativeness and innovative capability
• organisation and executive skills
• economic thinking and acting
• a demanding and responsible job
• the opportunity and support for advanced training
• working hours in early and late shifts or individual arrangements
• the possibility to contribute your current experiences and new ideas to our company
• cooperation in a motivated and friendly team
To make your start in Wolfsburg easier, we can offer you financial support in learning the german language and for obtaining recognition of your qualifications. Furthermore we provide you with the assistance of a mentor in the search for an apartment and with general administrative formalities.