We are seeking to recruit an Advisory Services Lawyer to be based in our Nicosia office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advisory services concerning the regulatory and financial aspect for acquisition/merger of investment firms for our clients;
- Drafting, revising, negotiating, and concluding any type of legal agreements, including Share Purchase Agreements (“SPAs”);
- Keeping updated with relevant regulatory requirements so as to evolve best practices in authorization procedures;
- Providing legal advice to the Company’s management team, and the Company’s Board of Directors for any legal matters that may arise;
- Ensuring that the Company’s business practices comply with applicable rules and regulations;
- Researching, anticipating, and guarding the Company against legal risks;
- Assessing the impact of forthcoming regulations on a national, European, and international level;
- Liaising directly with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and other national and international governmental or other authorities for corporate matters for Group companies;
- Drafting / Reviewing from the legal side Company / Group policies on a variety of matters;
- Becoming involved in any ad- hoc legal projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Law
- 3-5 years of experience; previous experience in advisory industry ideally
- Experience in a regulated environment will be considered an advantage
- CySEC Advanced Certificate and/or CySEC AML Certificate is an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Experienced in working under pressure, shifting priorities as tasks come in;
- Organised, focused and diligent, in executing the projects and/or assigning tasks;
- Willingness to learn and evolve in a fast paced environment;
- Communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Professionalism, work ethic, self-motivated and team player;
- Positive can-do attitude, highly committed personality.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org