Are you a belgian specialist in payrolling / personnel administration and would you like to live and work in Berlin Germany?
Are you fluent in several languages and would like to work flexibly for one of the largest chemical companies in the world? On behalf of our client, BASF with its international service hub for payroll and personnel administration in Berlin, we are looking for you for the HR Services Team Belgium as Advisor Payroll for Belgium (m/f/d). Our client attaches great importance to creating high quality HR services for the future. BASF supports its partners with extensive specialist knowledge and offers advice / service from a single source. With the combination of diversity and digitization, this will be the next phase of service delivery.
Be part of this exciting journey! Find out more at http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because our client relies on innovative solutions, sustainable action and networked thinking. And on you. Become part of the BASF formula for success and help develop the future - in a global team that is committed to diversity and equal opportunities, regardless of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
This is what you can expect:
- Location independent workplace with defined days of attendance in Berlin
- An onboarding program "Buddy System" so that you can settle in quickly and be part of the BASF team from day one
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your work and private life according to your needs
- 30 day paid vacation and sabbatical options
- Relocation assistance for a smooth transition to work in Berlin
- Various development programs and training courses as well as language courses so that you can develop your full potential
- Public transport subsidies
- Living a corporate culture that offers an integrative and international work environment as well as team, cultural and sporting events
- Salary indication: 37.000 - 42.000 Euros gross/year
- You prepare and process the monthly payroll and implement, improve and maintain administrative HR processes in SAP HR and other HR systems.
- You ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met.
- For this you are in close cooperation with our local HR Business Partners in Belgium as well as our internal service departments in Berlin and our technical providers.
- You also collaborate in internal projects and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our European HR teams.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- In an open and positive working environment, we facilitate an extensive on-the-job training regarding payroll and SAP HR to become an all-round payroll professional.
- We create an environment of continuous learning and self-development.
- You have completed your university studies.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, German is a plus.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Belgian Payroll processes.
- You have insight in the Belgian payroll and post-payroll regarding social security, taxes, time management and compensation & benefits.
- Towards customers you always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Whilst working towards deadlines you demonstrate very strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Moreover, you are a proactive and entrepreneurial personality.
- Experience with IT systems and knowledge of Excel is a plus.
Could we arouse your interest in the position Advisor Payroll for Belgium (m/f/d)? Then please do not hesitate to apply. We look forward to meeting you!