Solution Ozone is a 2 year old Startup, based in Faro, with the growth of the company and the development of new solutions, we need to increase our team.
Solution Ozone works daily to combat the daily use of chemicals, from private use to commercial spaces, businesses and industry. As one of the few companies in the world to do research and development of ozone solutions, we have a very large green mission.
Due to the growing influx of products and new work proposals, we need a person dedicated to Administrative work and team support.
The Administrative Assistant will be required to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. The Office Manager reports to the General Manager/s.
- Collection of external incoming and outgoing correspondence and issuance of internal correspondence.
- Filing correspondence and/or other documents according to the internal instructions
- Scanning and photocopy all requested documents.
- Accepting and transmitting telephone calls for Solution Ozone colleagues.
- Coordinate new phone extensions and transfer phone calls to other offices.
- Planning and booking the meeting rooms for staff members and for the tenants.
- Ensuring that each meeting room has enough promotion materials (e.g. brochures) and is clean for the following meetings.
- Meeting/welcoming visitors, providing necessary service (tea, coffee, water).
- Preparing tasks and scheduling and route planning for internal couriers of the Company based on requests received from the employees. Follow up the tasks with the internal couriers.
- Responsible for smooth running of office;
- Administration: handling the managers’ reports and notes of expense, the book of prime entry, assisting with the office’s petty cash and recording all the invoices relating to the offices;
- Identifying new suppliers and requesting quotes;
- Order and keep inventory of the following (list not exhaustive):
- Office Supplies
- Pantry and Kitchen Supplies
- Stationery and business cards
- Office furniture
- Postal, banking and other tasks;
- Contact with couriers and express mail service providers for all the office’s outgoing post;
- Organizing and booking flights, trains, hotels and car rentals as per the needs of the company, as well as organizing catering and events;
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries regarding office management issues;
- Organise TMF management visits, conference and international events (e.g. EXCO meeting in Lisbon); managing office budgets related to specific events;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
- Organizing and storing office related paperwork, documents, contracts, instructions and computer-based information;
- Supporting HR in general, including schedule courses, medical visits related to safety in the workplace, ensuring that under health and safety perspective the office is compliant, onboarding of new employees, etc;
- Ensure that all the received correspondence is delivered to the correct person or dept.
- Mantain good appearance, company image.
- Keep organized the Reception desk.
- Keep the phone extension files organized and inform all staff after any update.
- Manage courier service for all departments.
- Preparation of letters and labels.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports.
- Correspondence filling.
- Ordering/purchasing of office and canteen supplies as well as control of stock (coffee, tea, water bottles, etc.) Special interest coffe, milk and toilet paper.
- Conference rooms reservations and contracting catering for meetings.
- Open the office in the morning.
- Closing doors and turn off lights when the office is closed.
- At least 3 years of experience in office management or administrative role;
- School's diploma or University's degree in Secretarial Services or Administration or similar;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, any other language would be considered a plus;
- Reliable, responsible and determined attitude;
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
Sign up here and send us an email with your resume.
Offer Type: Full Time