Seeking an enthusiastic and caring Activity Co-ordinator to be part of our new and vibrant Team at Ennis Road Care Facility. Situated just minutes from Limerick City on the Clare border.
The Activities Provider assesses, plans, implements and evaluates programs for resident activities which are multi~faceted, meet the resident's functional needs, and reflect interests of each resident.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Plans, schedules, implements and evaluates a program of individual and/or group activities based on the resident's needs.
· Coordinates and participates in resident activities designed to promote social interaction, reality orientation and intellectual stimulation.
· Provides residents who are confined or choose to remain in their rooms with in~room activities in keeping with life long interests.
· Completes the activity assessment and care plan documentation following the gathering of information to reflect the individual resident s functional level, problems, needs and interests.
· Documents activity related information on the residents charts. Reviews staff s chart entries for completeness.
· Develop monthly calendar of planned activities.
· Develops and reviews continuous quality improvement plans for the Activity Programme
Reference ID: Activity Co-ordinator
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent