Account Manager with passion for bikes wanted in the Copenhagen area!
We are looking for a professional and motivated Account Manager to further expand and strengthen our sales team in Denmark/ Area Copenhagen. The Account Manager is responsible for the further development of our IBD footprint, as well as maintaining the existing relationships in Denmark.
With its bicycle brands, our customer is the largest bicycle manufacturer in Germany in terms of turnover. In addition, they offer further mobility solutions with the leasing brand lease-a-bike and the e-bike insurance protect-a-bike.
At the northern German site in Cloppenburg, several hundred thousand bikes are produced annually, of which over 100,000 are e-bikes. This makes our customer the leader in Germany in this field. However, the wide product range also includes high-quality mountain bikes, racing bikes, trekking bikes, city bikes, cross bikes and children's bikes.
What we offer:
- A challenging position within a close and pleasant team of a dynamic organisation
- Permanent appointment, after a probationary period
- Market conform salary + bonus
- Laptop & Phone
- Representative company car
- salary indication 75.000 -100.000 Euros gross/year
- Selling to our selected IBD dealer network through excellent customer focus as well as excellent sales skills
- Visit potential and existing customers on a regular basis
- Develop and professionalize our position in your dedicated area
- Achieve the commercial goals that are set for Denmark and your area
- Build relationships with your partners and share best practices
- Reporting to the Country Group Manager
- Identifying new opportunities and making contact with potential customers
- Advising dealers on stock analysis in order to further improve the stock position
- Actively training shop personnel on both product and sales techniques
- Daily cooperation with our Sales Manager in order to jointly solve problems and further improve our sales and service support
- Collect market information and report on essential topics
- Be able to build and execute a prospecting plan
- Manage the pre-orders, the backorders and the restocking during the season - Supporting local and international events
- Implementing new sales strategies
- Monitoring of sales targets and take action or change if necessary
What we expect from you:
- Preferably several years of experience in the bicycle industry
- Great passion for cycling
- A commercial degree, at the very least a Bachelor
- English skills, both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Someone who values integrity
- Someone who wants to be a team player
- Initiative-taking and self-motivating
- Ability to maintain and develop business relationships
- Living in Denmark.
- In possession of a valid driving licence
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel). - To participate in a few weekend events a year (fairs, demo events ...)
Interested? please don't hesitate to contact us! We look forward to meeting you!