Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across +100 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
We are looking for an Account Executive to support our sales team for Latana, our cutting-edge brand analytics product for fast-growing consumer brands.
The journey that awaits you:
- Your role as Account Executive will be to continue to spread the word about Latana, managing the entire sales cycle: From prospecting, to nurturing leads, all the way to the sweet moment a deal is closed - you will be autonomously in charge of the respective clients from start to finish.
- This is an exciting time to join a sales team as we offer a truly disruptive product that’s already making waves but just getting started.
- Whether you’re a capable, experienced SDR ready to take the next step and close deals or you’re a sales professional with a curious mind, you and Latana could be a perfect match!
- Develop your own pipeline of sales leads that meet Latana’s sweet spot criteria: brand conscious, fast-growing, and B2C. You’ll leave no stone unturned in your quest for clients and will employ a combination of tried-and-true lead generation methods to more innovative, new-fangled ones.
- Nurture and engage leads through all mediums necessary (phone, web conferencing, in-person) and convince them of Latana’s value proposition with charisma and professionalism. Intro calls, demos, and contract negotiations will all come with the territory here.
- Build, manage, and evaluate your own sales materials and outreach processes. Latana’s possibilities to sell are as advanced as its product: whether you pound phones, love Linkedin, or breathe sales automation, we have the software and expertise to empower your style.
Your profile includes:
- Prior experience updating and maintaining CRM systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or Pipedrive.
- Your mother mentions your natural charisma to at least one stranger a day.
- You have the finesse and fortitude to survive the gauntlet of cold-calling without furiously spilling your coffee on your deskmate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including C-level presentation skills.
- Humility: you can admit your shortcomings and seek out advice and coaching in striving for improvement.
- Highly organised multi-tasker: you correctly prioritize multiple issues and possess the self-motivation to set and deliver against tight deadlines.
Dalia Research is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).