Information for Jobseekers
We are optimistically looking for a future with new possibilities.
You, who have the right skills, background and motivation please keep the application process going. It might take awhile before you can travel to your new work destination but it is never too early to prepare and make good agreements.
In order to get the most out of this event, you should now:
improve your profile / cv
- Pay attention to your language, technical or soft skills, as well as education fields.
- You can add your picture.
- In order to enable interview as well as chat possibilities during the event add your Skype ID account (or other online tool) to your profile.
- Upload your CV in English or retrieved it from the EURES portal. You can also add your online (e.g. LinkedIn) professional profile or portfolio.
- Find out how
apply for jobs
- Please make sure you have the matching profile for the job you are applying for!
If your profile does not match the job requirements, exhibitor might not review your application.
Job opportunities increase, as the date of the event approaches, so browse through the various job options, and apply as soon as possible for those matching your skills and expectations.
Exhibitors may interview you on the day and some of them will attend the event and be available to answer additional questions that you may have.
take advantage of the programme
You should also try to take the best advantage of the Programme that will be streamed on the platform. You will be able to follow a pre-recorded presentation by exhibitors' video materials, so you will have a better idea on the companies we are promoting at this event.
During the event, Eures Advisers as well as some of the employers, will be online to answer possible questions you might have.
- What will happen with your application?
Employers will see how your qualifications match with what they are looking for and the company may interview you on the day or they will get in touch with you.
Please make sure you have uploaded a CV with all relevant contact details.
- Prepare for the interviews!
In order to better prepare, you should go through available information on the participating companies, their main projects and recruitment needs. Select the ones you want to approach and, identify the questions you may want to place, anticipate possible questions by the employer / recruiter.
- Interviews and recruitments during Covid-19
The employers (and job offers) that are online for the event are still in recruitment mode.
Interviews and testing are being held from a distance by different online tools. The employers will adapt methods according to the current situation.
Companies are working proactively on finding the right profiles, but you should be aware that moving to Finland will depend on the easing of the national measurements in the countries concerned.
Companies that joined in for the event:
- ensure compliance with the latest national legislation due to Covid 19
- will outline the conditions under which workers from other EURES countries will be accepted in-country during the situation (such as quarantine, provision of health certificate etc), before leaving your home country
- Interviews and recruitments after Covid-19
If you are invited for an onsite interview by one or more of the employers after the event, you could perhaps benefit from the YFEJ coverage of travelling expenses (meeting all requirements):
° when up to 35 years old, via Your first EURES job (YFEJ);
° if you’re more than 35, via Reactivate.
Very important: you will have to apply some time before the interview date!
Find out how by contacting your local Eures Adivsor or by getting in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s keep the European mobility dialogue open, especially during difficult times!
There are challenges in our shared economic labour market, with effects we may not see yet. That why we want to focus on the resilience and creativity of our customers, both employers and job seekers. And we wish to provide support for the recruitment needs that we will face in these changing situations and times.