Information for jobseekers
Do you work in Healthcare, Engineering or IT? Are you looking for a job? Are you ready to discover the wonders of Flanders in Belgium?
If the answer is YES, then Work in Flanders 2017- Madrid is your job fair!
SAVE THE DATE! 26th of April 9:30 to 18:00 (CET time)!
If you have the chance, come see us in Madrid. The E(O)JD takes place in Centro de formación del SEPE Santamarca, C/ Costa Rica 30, Madrid. If not, do not worry, you can take advantage of the online event:
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Check out the available information about exhibitors: companies, info points and participating countries;
- Browse through the job offers from companies and participating countries;
- Submit your application (through the platform) to employers with the offers that fit your profile. Don't forget to apply online as interviews are possible during 26 and 27 of April. Be selective! And remember that even a few weeks after the event; you might be invited for an interview, either online or in Belgium.
Consult regularly https://www.europeanjobdays.eu/en/events/work-flanders-2017-madrid for more information.
And during the event:
- Follow the event being live-streamed (presentations will also be recorded and made available after the event);
- Make use of the Live Chat: from 9:30 to 18:00 (CET time), EURES Advisers will answer your questions regarding living and working in Flanders, how to apply to a Flemish employer and / or on the jobs being advertised.
Come join us! Work in Flanders… and enjoy it!