Information for employers
Is your company established in Flanders?
Operating and/or recruiting in the Engineering, Healthcare or ICT domains?
Would you consider recruiting in Spain?
Then why not participate in the “Work in Flanders 2017 - Madrid” event?
On 26 April this event will give you the opportunity to meet qualified jobseekers in Madrid (and online) actively looking for jobs within your sector and particularly interested / curious about moving to Flanders.
What's in it for me?
- an opportunity to promote vacancies throughout Europe;
- an opportunity to meet a wide range of jobseekers with different language skills, qualifications and experience, at the same time and place;
- free EU-wide promotion (websites, social media);
- full support before, during and after the event.
This event will offer your organisation a wide range of recruitment opportunities both online and onsite. You will be able to customise your participation model according to your needs and availability. You can:
- publish your company profile (including the option to add videos) on the platform;
- give an onsite or online presentation of your company and needs;
- actively promote your recruitment needs and vacant positions;
- collect applications beforehand;
- use the live chat option to make exploratory contacts with participating jobseekers;
- conduct one-to-one interviews online with selected candidates at a time slot agreed with the jobseeker;
- conduct onsite interviews with pre-screened candidates.
Then save the date: 26 April, from 10am to 6pm (CET) and register in advance. We’re looking forward to your participation!