Are you an Engineering or ICT professional? Based in Portugal now?
Have you ever thought about Belgium / Flanders as a career destination?
Save the place and dates:
29th September (Thursday), from 10 am to 6 pm
30th September, in case you will be invited for an onsite interview.
Work in Flanders! The event will give you the opportunity to meet and make contact with Flemish employers in the Engineering & ICT sectors and gain some more insight on searching for a job, living and working in Belgium and Flanders in particular. You may follow a Programme on the 29th September, also to be streamed live, with companies’ presentations on their recruitment needs and what they expect from you.
This event will offer YOU a full support package to your job search in Flanders. You will be able to:
- Apply, during the next few weeks, to jobs fitting your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for one or more interviews;
- On the 29th September:
- make first contact with Flemish employers at the stands;
- take part in company presentations;
- attend a workshop on living and working in Flanders;
- attend a workshop about EURES and YFEJ financial Program.
- Benefit from (previously appointed) on-the-spot recruitment interviews with employers (on 30th September).
Registration for jobseekers will be opened on 22nd August.
Please take a look at the Programme from 5th September onwards.