Are you a professional in the Engineering, IT, Biotech & Pharma or Medical domains? Based in Portugal now ? Have you ever thought about Denmark as a career destination?
Save the place and dates:
May 25th, 2016 (Wednesday), from 10 am to 6 pm
This event will give you the opportunity to meet and make contact with Danish employers in the Engineering, IT, Biotech & Pharma and Medical sectors and gain some more insight on searching for a job, living and working in Denmark in particular. You mayalsofollowa Programme on May 25th, also to be streamed live, with companies’ presentations on their recruitment needs and what they expect from you.
This event willoffer YOU a full support package to your job search in Denmark. You will be able to:
- Apply, during the next few weeks, to jobs matching your profile, and maybe be preselected for one or more interviews;
- On May 25th:
- make first contact with Danish employers and EURES Advisers at the stands;
- take part in company presentations;
- attend a workshop on living and working in Denmark;
- Benefit from (previously appointed) on-the-spot or online recruitment interviews with employers.
Please take a look at the Programme.
To get the most out of the event you should register online beforehand. Registration will give you access to a wide range of features on offer, as well as regular updates, also regarding other online and onsite European Job Day events.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR A SUCCESSFUL PARTICIPATION?
- Study / research the available information on the participating companies and info points, their main projects and recruitment profiles / needs;
- Search for the jobs for which you gather all or most of the requirements and apply to those matching your profile;
Participating companies may invite you for one or morerecruitment interviews on May 25th. In case you’re preselected, you will get a notification fromthe employer(s) on the possible time slots for interview, to which you should answer ASAP.
For further info on how to apply for a job and schedule an interview, take a look at this video : Apply for a Job and Schedule an Interview.
· Also check the Programme regarding workshops and company presentations (possible updates may occur up until May 20th);
· Get ready, select the companies / info points you want to approach, document yourself about them, identify the questions you want to place, anticipate possible questions by the recruiter.
During the day:
· If participating onsite, we advise you to save the whole day;
· If only online, please check the final version of the Programme a few days before the event; get organized to watch and interact in the presentations which may of interest to you (you can be selective);
· The ideal approach is for you to apply to jobson the platform beforehand ; however, you should always bring with you one or two printed CVs in English as well, namely if you intend to benefit from EURES advice;
· When approaching employers, a careful look & professional attitude is important, but also a good level of English and a positive and assertive attitude; also the demonstrated knowledge regarding the companies and their main projects will make the difference. This is why you should document yourself as much as possiblein advance.
Visit regularly https://www.europeanjobdays.eu/en/workindenmark2016 for further updated information.