Information for jobseekers
Are you looking for a job? Are you an expert in your profession?
If your answer is YES, then register for “Work in Berlin”!
As an online participant, you will meet employers in Berlin specialised in health, pharma, engineering, computing, business and services, from the comfort of your home or any place with a good internet connection.
SAVE THE DATE! 11th February 2019 between 11:00 and 16:00 (CET).
To make the most of the event, you need to register in advance. Registration gives you access to a wide range of options, as well as regular updates from the platform. The registration for jobseekers will be open soon.
"How to participate?"
- register as a jobseeker (participation is free of charge, registration process will be open soon);
- check out the available information about exhibitors, companies and info points
- browse through the job offers from interesting companies;
- apply to jobs matching your profile, by employers and countries meeting your expectations;
- when an employer invites you to an interview, make sure you select and confirm the interview time in advance;
- minimum requirements on the day: a computer (PC or laptop) or a tablet / smartphone with stable internet connection + your headset with microphone;
- at an interview, introduce yourself to the employer the best you can and get that job;
- have a look at our programme of interesting presentations:
- about living and working in Berlin,
- about employers' recruitment needs and working offers.
- during the presentations, don't hesitate to ask questions: we will be happy to answer!
Check-in regularly for further updates.
Any further questions about this event? Please contact us!