Is your company based in Europe? Ready to move on with your activity?
Would you like to be in contact with graduate jobseekers from Portugal and all over Europe?
Willing to promote your graduate programme and career opportunities?
Then UAlg Online Careers Fair 2021 is the right event for you, already on 24-25 November.
The event is co-organized by the University of Algarve (UAlg) – with ca. 8,000 students and over 30,000 graduates / “alumni”, based in the Algarve region - and IEFP / EURES Portugal, also partnering with Algarve Tech Hub. It provides you an overview of the labour market in most graduate specialties, from Engineering & Technology to Hotel Management, from Health Sciences to Arts & Cultural Heritage.
Taking part in UAlg Online Careers Fair 2021 allows you to connect to graduate jobseekers from Portugal and across Europe looking for a (new) career opportunity, benefitting from an interactive platform designed to allow you to run the same recruitment activities you would in a traditional onsite job fair, but without leaving your office.
Many of these jobseekers, both students / graduates and experienced professionals already in the labour market, have solid language skills (mostly in English), some with international experience (e.g. Erasmus, Voluntary Service, careers abroad) and many are willing to move abroad. Others would like to give it a try with smart working experiences.
SAVE THE DATE! 24-25 November 2021 (Wednesday & Thursday)
- on 24th from 9:30 to 17:30 (WET) | 10:30 to 18:30 pm (CET)
- on 25th from 9:30 to 13:00 (WET) | 10:30 to 14:00 pm (CET)
This event offers your organisation a wide range of recruitment opportunities. You can customize your participation model according to your needs and availability:
- publish your organisation profile in the platform (including the option to add introductory videos about your main projects and recruitment needs);
- actively promote your recruitment needs, either they are jobs, traineeships / graduate programmes or research opportunities;
- collect and screen applications beforehand;
- participate in the event Programme with a short live presentation (no more than 10-15 minutes);
- on the event days, use the live chat option to hold exploratory contacts with jobseekers;
- conduct one-to-one online interviews with selected candidates at a time slot chosen by you (between 24 November and December 3rd).
You may also choose to be available online during the whole event or only in pre-announced time slots.
You can benefit from technical support, as well as assistance in the matching, before, during and after the event.
Participation is free of charge.
If you already have an account in the platform, login HERE and join the event.
If using this platform for the first time, please register HERE.
Once you have registered, you will receive further details on event preparation.
We’re looking forward to your participation!
Find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org