If your company is based in a EU/EEA country and aims at meeting graduate candidates from Portugal and all over the EU/EEA, then UAlg Online Careers Fair is the right event to promote your recruitment needs and traineeship / graduate programmes.
This initiative is jointly organized by University of Algarve (UAlg) and IEFP / EURES Portugal. UAlg counts at the moment with a universe of 7000 students and 30.000 graduates / "alumni" - and, together with the EURES network, provides you with a 360º labour market overview of all graduate professional specialties, from Engineering and Technology to Management, Accountancy and Economics, from Pharmaceutical Sciences to Arts.
www.europeanjobdays.eu, the interactive platform on which UAlg Online Careers Fair takes place, allows you to perform the same recruitment activities as you usually do in an onsite job fair, this time without leaving your workplace. It allows you to reach qualified jobseekers from Portugal and from all over Europe searching for a (new) career opportunity.
Many of these jobseekers, both students / recent graduates and already experienced professionals in the labour market, have solid language skills (namely in English), some have an international experience (e.g. Erasmus, European Voluntary Service, international careers) and some are available for mobility.
SAVE THE DATE: November 12th, 2020
- from 9:30 to 17:30 (WET, Mainland Portugal timezone)
- from 10:30 to 18:30 (CET, Central Europe timezone)
This event provides your organization with an extended set of recruitment possibilities and functionalities. You may as well adjust your participation model according to your needs and availability. You can:
- create/update your company profile (including the option to add a video introducing your company)
- post your recruitment needs, either they are job, traineeship or research vacancies
- actively promote these needs by having a short presentation (max. 10 minutes, followed by a Q&A session) in the event Programme, to be livestreamed on the day (from your office)
- gather applications beforehand, with or without support in pre-selection
- use the one-to-one chat option for exploratory contacts with participating jobseekers
- scheduling and conducting online interviews with pre-selected jobseekers, in a time chosen by you
You may as well choose to be available online during 1-2 hours (with a pre-announced schedule) or during the whole event day.
You will have access to technical support and assistance in the matching, before, during and after the event.
Participation is free of charge.
After you have registered, you will get further details on the next steps to prepare your participation in the event.
WE'RE COUNTING ON YOUR PARTICIPATION!