Information for JOBSEEKERS
Are you looking for a job? Do you like to travel? Would you like to spend your summer working and having fun in one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe?
If your answer is YES, then Seize your 2020 Summer with EURES!
As an online participant, you will meet tourism-related employers from Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, France, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain, from your own home or any place with a good internet connection.
SAVE THE DATE! 4 March 2019 between 10:00 and 18:00 (CET)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- register as a jobseeker (participation is free of charge)
- check out the available information about exhibitors: companies, info points and participating countries
- browse through the job offers from companies and participating countries
- apply to jobs matching your profile or meeting your expectations
- always respect the language/s requested by the employer, otherwise your application may not be taken into account
- when an employer invites you for an interview, make sure you pick and confirm the interview time in advance
- minimum requirements on the day of the event: a computer (PC or laptop) or a tablet / smartphone with stable access to the internet + your headset with microphone
- at an interview, introduce yourself to the employer the best you can and... get that job!
- make use of the one-to-one online advice on finding and applying for a job, and living & working in the different participating countries, as well as on mobility assistance schemes
- follow our programme of interesting presentations:
- about living & working in the different participating countries, in order to get to know possible destinations better
- about employers' recruitment needs and working offers
- during the presentations, don't hesitate to ask questions: we will be happy to answer!
Check regularly this website for further updates.
Any further questions about this event? Please contact us @ EURES.email@example.com.