Information for jobseekers
Are you looking for a job? Do you like to travel? Would you like to spend your summer working and having fun in some of the most popular tourist destinations?
If the answer is YES, then Seize the Summer with EURES!
As an online participant, you will meet leading employers in the tourism sector from Croatia, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Italy, Greece, Malta and Cyprus, from your own home or any place with internet connection.
SAVE THE DATE! 22nd February 2017 between 11:00 and 18:00 (CET)
To take better advantage of the event, you need to register. Registration gives you access to a wide range of functions, as well as regular updates from the platform.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register as a visitor after 1st February 2017 (participation is free)
- Check out the available information about exhibitors: companies, info points and participating countries
- Browse through the job offers from companies and participating countries
- Submit your application (through the platform) to employers with the offers that fit your profile
- Always respect the language requested for the application. Otherwise, your candidacy may not be taken into account
- When an employer answers positively to your application, pick your interview time
- Present yourself to the employer the best you can and get that job!
- In order to get to know the destinations better, follow our programme of interesting presentations about living & working conditions
- In order to familiarise yourself with employers and their needs, follow the programme of presentations and find out more about their needs and offers
- During the presentations, please do not hesitate to ask questions. Countries' and companies' representatives will be happy to answer!
Consult regularly europeanjobdays.eu/en/seizethesummer2017 for more information.
If you should have additional questions about this event, please send them to EURES.Seizethesummer@gmail.com.