Are you an ICT professional interested in starting or developing your career in another European country?
Then you cannot afford to miss this event!
There are so many reasons to choose Scotland
- Leading the way in sophisticated security systems, revolutionary gaming, cloud computing and big data analytics
- Sector growth of more than 10% per annum means 11,000 new jobs every year for passionate experts and bright, ambitious graduates
- Opportunities with global players, home grown success stories and exciting new start ups
- At £38,500 (€50,000), average earnings for tech professionals are 2nd only to London in the UK
- Cost of living 20% cheaper than in London; 10% cheaper than the UK as a whole.
- Cosmopolitan city living close to stunning countryside
Ahead of time:
- Browse employer details
- Apply for jobs that match your profile
On the day:
- Take part in pre-scheduled interviews
- Chat to employers on-line
- Hear from employers and people who have already made the move
- Find our more about living and working in Scotland from TalentScotland and EURES UK
We look forward to welcoming you online on Wednesday 9th March 2016 so make sure you save the date!