Looking for a graduate job, traineeship, research or voluntary work project in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with employers from Portugal, Spain and other European countries?
Need advice on looking / applying for a job (in a post-COVID era)? Other career possibilities? Info on living and working & career opportunities in another European country?
The OnEJob2020 – the Graduate Online European Job Fair is the right event for you!
Take part online and meet with employers from across Europe looking for your profile and skills.
SAVE THE DATE! 27 October 2020 (Tuesday)
Opening hours from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm (GMT, Mainland Portugal timezone)
from 10.30 am to 6.00 pm (CET, Madrid / Vigo timezone)
An opportunity for you and employers from all over Europe to meet and make contact online. You can participate from wherever you are, either in Portugal, Spain or in another EU/EEA country.
This event offers YOU a full package for your job search in Europe. You can:
- apply, during the next few weeks, to job, traineeship and research vacancies matching your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for an interview;
- make first contact via live chat with employers, EURES advisers and other career experts;
- take part in workshops and presentations;
- (If selected) benefit from online recruitment interviews with employers.
The full Programme will be online. Please take a look at it from early October onwards.
How to participate
· Register as a jobseeker (participation is free of charge, but previous registration is mandatory);
· Research the available information on the participating companies, info points and countries and on their recruitment profiles / needs;
· Search for the job / traineeship vacancies for which you gather all or most of the requirements;
· Apply (on the platform) for the vacancies matching your profile.
Employers will schedule online recruitment interviews between 27 and 30 October, or even later. In case you’re pre-selected, you may participate in one or more interviews during or after the event.
· Please also check the Programme regarding presentations and workshops, which will be streamed on 27 October (updates up until October 15th);
· Get ready, select the companies, countries and info points / advice services you want to approach, identify the questions you want to place.
During the event:
· In order to take better advantage of info, advice and employer contact opportunities, we advise you to reserve some time on 27 October;
- Minimum requirements to participate:
- a computer (PC or laptop) / tablet / smartphone with access to the Internet,
- a headset with microphone,
- ideally, a webcam and a Skype account (for chatting & interviews during the event)
- and… to register before the event!
· Be selective regarding the workshops and company presentations to follow; choose those actually looking for your profile and skills, and meeting your expectations;
· When approaching employers, even if online, a careful look & professional attitude are important, but also a good level of the required language and a positive and assertive attitude; also the demonstrated knowledge regarding the companies and their main projects are a major plus. This is why you should document yourself as much as possible in advance.
Regularly check on updates under www.europeanjobdays.eu/onejob2020.
We’re counting on you!
Further info: email@example.com