Information for exhibitors
If you’re an employer or representing a municipality you may be thinking:
- What’s in it for me?
- Why should I take part?
- What can I expect?
- How will it work?
- What tools will I have to use?
- How much time and personnel does it take to take part in the chat session?
- What are the costs to take part?
- Can I get any support?
- What can EURES offer me?
- Can I take part without participating in the chat sessions?
- Where do I sign up?
By taking part in the Nordic Working 7 European Job Day, you will be able to ‘meet’ hundreds of qualified jobseekers actively looking for jobs in your sector.
Are you representing a municipality and interested in attracting potential inhabitants? Here’s your chance to get in contact with enterprising Dutch citizens looking to work in your country.
In 2012, over 6000 people visited the website on the day itself and 130 visitors chatted with participating companies and representatives from the various municipalities.
- You will be able to customize your page according to your needs, publish your company profile (including the option to add videos) and recruitment needs, and any other offers you might have.
- Selling yourself is the keyword here.
- Gather applications beforehand, either screened (with the help of a EURES Adviser) or not.
You need to have a computer with a soundcard and possibly a webcam.
Depending on the amount of people that would like to chat with you, we advise that you have at least two employees available for the chat sessions on the day.
If you would prefer not to participate in the online interviews / chats but would still like to promote your company / municipality vacancies that, too, is possible. You can then follow-up the interest in your vacancies according to your own recruitment procedures.
EURES Advisers in your country will contact you to discuss how to be of service and to give support in any way you should need it.
Take part in this unique event on 10 October, 2013 and give your recruitment options a boost.
Upon your Registration, you will receive further information on organizational and logistic details regarding the event.
We’re looking forward to your participation!