Getting ready for the event
- Register as a jobseeker (entry is free of charge, but prior registration is mandatory, since limited places are available).
- Study the available information on the participating companies, their main projects and recruitment profiles / needs.
- Search for the jobs for which you meet all or most of the requirements and apply to those which match your profile.
Participating companies may invite you for one or more recruitment interviews on November 20th. If you are pre-selected, you will get a notification by employer(s) on the possible time slots for an interview. You should reply to this notification as soon as possible.
For further info on how to apply for a job and schedule an interview, watch this video.
- Take the time to prepare. Select the companies you want to approach, carry out research into them, identify the questions you want to ask them and anticipate possible questions.
Following the programme ONLINE
- Minimum requirements: a PC / laptop, tablet or smartphone with stable access to the Internet (wifi or cable connection) and speakers or headphones.
- Ask questions on the chat.
For this event, interviews will take place online. When meeting with the employer, make sure that you:
- Have a webcam, (headsets with) microphone and (ideally) a Skype setup.
- Connect on time for the setup meeting.
Visit https://www.europeanjobdays.eu/en/events/new-career-hungary for further updated information.