Information for exhibitors
If you’re an employer you may be thinking:
- What’s in it for me?
- Why should I take part?
- What can I expect?
- How will it work?
- What tools will I have to use?
- How much time and personnel does it take to take part in the chat session?
- What are the costs?
- Is support available?
- What can EURES offer me?
- Can I take part without participating in the chat sessions?
- Where do I sign up?
By taking part in the ICT Mobility Day Amsterdam European Job Day, you will be able to ‘meet’ hundreds of qualified jobseekers actively looking for jobs in your sector.
- You will be able to customize your page according to your needs, publish your company profile (including the option to add videos) and recruitment needs, and any other offers you might have.
- ”Selling yourself” is the key phrase here.
- Gather job applications beforehand, either screened (with the help of a EURES adviser) or not;
You need to have a computer with a soundcard and possibly a webcam.
Depending on the amount of people that would like to chat with you, we advise that you have at least two employees available for the chat sessions on the day.
If you prefer only promotion of your company and offers on the site this time, rather than taking part in the chat sessions, that also will be possible. You can then handle the follow-up according to your own recruitment procedures.
EURES advisers in the Netherlands will contact you to find out how they can be of service and to offer support where possible.
Take part in this unique event on June 25th 2014 and give your recruitment options a boost.
REGISTER NOW (free of charge)!*
Upon your Registration, you will receive further information on organizational and logistic details regarding the event.
We’re looking forward to your participation!