Is your company based in Europe?
Would you like to be in contact with graduate jobseekers in Portugal, Spain and all over Europe?
Willing to promote your graduate programme and career opportunities?
Then FINDE.U Virtual International Job Fair is the right event for you, already from May 30th to June 3rd.
The event is organized by a University partnership – Porto, UTAD (Trás-os-Montes & Alto Douro) and Vigo – with ca. 60,000 students and nearly 110,000 graduates / “alumni”, based in the Galicia (Spain) / North of Portugal euro-region, together with the EURES network, covering virtually all of the graduate occupational specialties, from Engineering & Technology to Management, from Medicine to Arts.
Taking part in FINDE.U Virtual will allow you to connect with graduate jobseekers from Portugal, Spain and across Europe looking for a (new) career opportunity, benefitting from an innovative and interactive platform designed to allow you to run the same recruitment activities you would in a traditional onsite job fair, but this time without having to leave your office.
Many of these jobseekers, both students / graduates and experienced professionals already in the labour market, have solid language skills (mostly in English), some with international experience (e.g. Erasmus, Voluntary Service, careers abroad) and many are willing to move abroad.
SAVE THE DATES! May 30th to June 3rd, 2016 (Mon - Fri)
- from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm (GMT+00, Lisbon / Porto / Vila Real time)
- from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm (GMT+01, Madrid / Vigo time)
This event will offer your organisation a wide range of recruitment opportunities. You will be able to customize your participation model according to your needs and availability. You can:
- Publish your company profile (including the option to add videos) in the platform;
- Actively promote your recruitment needs, either they are jobs, traineeships, graduate programmes or research opportunities;
- Collect applications beforehand, screened (with the help of a EURES adviser) or not;
- Use the live chat option to make exploratory contacts with participating jobseekers;
- Conduct one-to-one interviews online with selected candidates at a time slot chosen by you;
- Hold a virtual presentation (either pre-recorded or streamed live) on your organization and recruitment needs, or another topic within the scope of job search and career management.
Presentations may be held either from your office or any other location. You’re also very welcome to join us (in Porto, Vigo or Vila Real) in the Auditoria of one of the hosting universities.
You can also choose to be available during the whole week or only in pre-announced days / time slots.
Technical support, as well as EURES assistance in the matching, will be available to you, before and during the event.
Participation is free of charge.
If you already have an account in this platform, login here. Go to “My organisation events” under My Organisation, then to “Add an event registration – See Events” and sign in for “FINDE.U Virtual International Job Fair”.
If this is your first time using this platform, please go through FINDE.U pre-registration here.
After your registration, in max. 2-week span, you will receive further details on event preparation.
We’re looking forward to your participation!
Find out more (about FINDE.U and each of the 3 job fairs) HERE
Further info: firstname.lastname@example.org