Looking for a graduate job, traineeship or research project in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with Portuguese, Spanish and other European employers?
Need advice on looking / applying for a job? Other career possibilities? Info on living and working in another European country?
FINDE.U Virtual University International Job Fair is the right event for you!
Take part online and meet with employers from across Europe looking for your profile and skills.
SAVE THE DATES! 21 to 24 March 2017 (Mon - Thu)
from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm (GMT+00, Lisbon / Porto / Vila Real time)
from 10.30 am to .6.00 pm (GMT+01, Madrid / Vigo time)
The second FINDE.U Virtual edition is an opportunity for you and employers from all over Europe to meet and make contact online. You will be able to participate no matter where you are, either in Portugal, Spain or in another EU/EEA country.
This event will offer YOU a full package for job search in Europe. You will be able to:
- Apply to, and/or bookmark, during the next few weeks, job and/or traineeship vacancies fitting your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for an interview;
- Make first contact via live chat with employers, EURES advisers and other career experts;
- Take part in exhibitors’ workshops, info sessions and presentations;
- (If selected) benefit from online recruitment interviews with employers.
The whole Programme will be online. Please take a look at it from March 7th onwards.
To get the most out of the event you should register beforehand. This will give you access to a wide range of features on offer, as well as regular updates.
How to participate
- Register as a visitor (participation is free of charge, but previous registration is mandatory);
- Study / research the available information on the participating companies and countries and on their recruitment profiles / needs (please check the Exhibitors section);
- Search for the job / traineeship vacancies (Job List) for which you gather all or most of the requirements;
- Apply to the vacancies matching your profile.
Employers will schedule online recruitment interviews from 21 to 24 March, based on previously screened applications. In case you’re pre-selected, you may participate in one or more interviews during that period.
- Please also check the Programme regarding info sessions, workshops and employer presentations (updates up until 14 March), which will be streamed live on 21 March;
- Get ready, select the companies, countries and info points / advice services you want to approach, identify the questions you want to place.
During the event:
- In order to take better advantage of info, advice and employer contact opportunities, we advise you to save some time on 21-22 March;
- Minimum requirements to participate: a PC, laptop or iPad / tablet with access to the Internet + your own headset with microphone;
- Be selective regarding the workshops, info sessions and company presentations you will follow; choose those which are actually looking for your profile and skills, and meeting your expectations;
- When approaching employers, even if online, a careful look & professional attitude is important, but also a good level of English and a positive and assertive attitude; also the demonstrated knowledge regarding the companies and their main projects will be a major plus. This is why you should document yourself as much as possible in advance.
Visit regularly www.europeanjobdays.eu/findeu2017 for further updated information.
We’re counting on you!
Further info: email@example.com