Information for exhibitors
Are you looking for employees to meet your recruitment needs? Do you have jobs that you need to fill? Would you like to connect with a pool of skilled, qualified and eager jobseekers from across Europe?
The European Job Days Malmö 2014 are a great opportunity for you to meet qualified candidates from Sweden and throughout Europe.
We provide a one-stop shop for all your recruitment needs in coordination with the EURES network (900 advisors in 32 countries). Our services include identifying candidates’ profiles against job descriptions, short-listing candidates, advertising your vacancies, legal advice, and European and international exchange programs.
How to attend?
The European Job Days Malmoe 2014 will take place at Malmoe Concert Hall the 15th of October.
There are two ways to participate in the event, both are free to take part in:
- Onsite: by having a stand in the physical event in Malmö. There you will be able to physically meet with qualified jobseekers.
- Online: this year, for the second time, the European Job Days Malmö will also be happening online from the website europeanjobdays.eu/malmo. So even if you can´t participate physically you can participate through the internet.
Where do I sign up?
Whether you choose to participate onsite or online, you should publish your company information and jobs on the europeanjobdays.eu/malmo-2014 website, and you will have the opportunity to consult the CVs of the candidates that applied to your jobs.
Here is how to proceed:
- Register now, create your company page: logo, description, link to website, video, contact information and wait for the approval from the event organizers.
- Upload the jobs you are offering during the event. This is essential if you want to meet candidates that match your requirements. If your jobs are published in a national Public Employment Service, they can be automatically imported by using the job’s reference number.
- Define your availability timeslots for interviews.
- Browse through the CVs of the candidates who applied to your jobs. An automatic matching score will already be calculated for you and will help you to find the best profiles. You can also give your own rating to the candidates, and filter them on various criteria.
- Invite candidates for an interview (onsite at your booth or online via video-chat).
- If you wish, you can also benefit from the service of EURES Advisers to make the pre-selection of candidates and organize interviews for you!
- Right before the event, you will receive your final interview schedule.
- If you are attending the onsite event, check out the practical information for your stand below.
- If you are attending the online event, please familiarize yourself with the video-chat tool before the day. All the information will be provided to you in your personal account area on the website.
Here is some practical information concerning the event:
- The address for the Concert hall is Föreningsgatan 35, Malmö. Opening hours are 10 am – 4 pm
- You may install your equipment from 9 am when you arrive.
- We can arrange electricity to each stand, but you have to let us know if you need it. The event has a WI-FI connexion but no computer. Your stand will be approximately 6m2. You will have a table and two chairs at your stand.
- We suggest you bring a roll-up and posters to inform candidates about your job vacancies.
- We supply you with water bottles. You will also get coffee and lunch.
- We expect more than 2000 jobseeker visiting during the event. Keep in mind it will be a busy Job Day.
Need more help?
If you are experiencing technical issues or have questions about the website or the event organization, please contact us here. Your input on this platform’s usability and navigability will also be welcome.
Our live helpdesk will be available to chat with you during the event from this page also.