Information for visitors
Looking for a job in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with European employers?
Do you need advice on looking / applying for a job and information on living and working in another European country?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then the European Job Days Porto is the event for you!
Take part in the event onsite and/or online and meet with employers from across Europe looking for candidates like you.
Save the dates: Porto (EXPONOR), 29 and 30 October 2013
The European Job Days, now in its 9th year in Portugal, is an opportunity for you and employers from across Europe to meet and make contact. This year’s event will also have an online component, so you will be able to participate no matter where you are, either in Portugal or in Europe.
This event will offer you a full support package for your job search in Europe, both online or onsite. You will be able to:
- Apply to job vacancies that fit your profile, skills and experience and you could be pre-selected for an interview;
- Make first contact with employers at the stand, and/or via live chat;
- Watch in company presentations;
- Attend information sessions on living and working in participating countries;
- Benefit from (previously arranged) onsite or online recruitment interviews with employers.
Some of the presentations and information sessions onsite will also be made available online. Please take a look at the programme from 2 October onwards.
REGISTER now! Registration is free of charge.
To get the most out of the event, register online beforehand. Registration will give you access to a wide range of features, as well as regular updates, regarding both the online and onsite events.
Please remember to print and bring your entry ticket along as only visitors with a valid ticket will be allowed to enter the venue! More information on Entry Tickets.
See you in October!