Information for exhibitors
Is your company based in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with jobseekers in Portugal and/or all over Europe?
Do you need further support and/or advice in the selection and recruitment of these professionals?
Then EXPONOR (Porto) is the place to be on 29 and 30 October.
You’re invited to take part in the European Job Days, onsite and/or online, and meet some of the best professionals from Portugal and around Europe looking for a new career opportunity.
Save the dates: Porto (EXPONOR), 29 and 30 October, 2013.
The European Job Days, now in its 9th edition in Portugal, is an opportunity for you to meet and make contact with highly skilled professionals from all over Europe. You will not only meet recent graduates and students but also experienced candidates, with solid language skills (mostly English), quite often with international experience.
This year’s event will also have an online component, so you will be able to participate no matter where you are based, either in Porto or in Europe.
This event will offer your company a range of recruitment opportunities, both online and onsite. You will be able to customise your participation model according to your needs. You can:
- Publish your company profile (including the option to add videos) and recruitment needs on this website;
- Gather applications beforehand, either screened (with the help of a EURES adviser) or not;
- Receive full technical support and advice on recruiting from another European country;
- Choose to participate onsite, online or both;
- If participating onsite, choose to have a stand, one or more company presentations (30 minute slots), an interview booth (in dedicated rooms) or a combination of all;
- If online, choose to participate during both days or just ½ a day. Live chat with jobseekers or take part in pre-arranged interviews;
- Also, have your onsite company presentations live-streamed online.
REGISTER NOW! *
Upon registration, you will receive further information on organisational and logistical details regarding the event, as well as some advice on accommodation options in Porto.
We look forward to your participation!
*Please be aware that there are limited places available for stands onsite – maximum 60! Both stands and interview booths are subject to a participation fee to be paid to EXPONOR. Online participation is free of charge.