How to participate
How to participate?
- Register as a visitor at www.europeanjobdays.eu/porto (entrance is free of charge but pre-registration is compulsory);
- Study / research the available information on participating companies and countries (please check the 'Exhibitors' section) and on their recruitment profiles / needs ('Jobs List');
- Search for job vacancies ('Jobs List') for which you meet all or most of the requirements;
- Apply to the job vacancies matching your profile;
- Always respect the application language (as a rule, English), otherwise your application will not be taken into account.
Some companies will book recruitment interviews for the 29th and 30th October based on pre-selected applications.
If you’re pre-selected, you can participate in one or more interviews during the event.
- Please also check the Programme regarding info sessions, workshops and company presentations (this will be regularly updated until 21 October). Don’t forget, this programme will also be live-streamed online;
- Get ready! Select the countries, companies and mobility support services you want to approach and think about the questions you want to ask.
Please make sure to print and bring your entry ticket along as only visitors with a valid ticket will be allowed to enter the venue! More information on Entry Tickets.
During the event:
- In order to take better advantage of the information, advice and employer contact opportunities on offer, we advise you to save the whole day for participation;
- Regarding the country information sessions and company presentations, be selective; choose those that are actually looking for your experience and skills;
- Although the ideal approach involves previous online application, you should take some printed CVs in English with you if you are going to the onsite event;
- When approaching the stands, a professional image is important, as is a good level of English and a positive and assertive attitude. Demonstrable knowledge of the companies and their main projects, as well as the countries participating, will give added value.
Not in Porto?
This event will also take place online.
Visit www.europeanjobdays.eu/porto for further updated information.