Information for exhibitors
European Job Day 2014 had about 2 000 visitors and 40 participating exhibitors.
- If your company wish to participate in our recruitment event, please register your attendance at www.europeanjobdays.eu, chose "Create Account" on top right side of the page and then chose "Register as an Exhibitor" at the latest on the 1th of October. We will promote your attendance through the webpage and from there we will spread information to the Public Employment Service and other stakeholders as LinkedIn groups, Facebook etc.
- Regarding the vacancies, don't forget to publish them through your account on this website. Please print your ads and take them to the fair for distribution. If your company have a career site, we’ll help you link it to europeanjobdays.eu
– Please update your vacancies no later than 18th of October.
- We will also promote you online by streaming information about your company, your vacancies and how the viewers can contact you. Basically what we need is you to send us a short movie (3-5 minutes) with the above information. We’ll assist you if needed.
– Please, send your movie no later than 1th of October.
- Free of charge event: We provide a table, chairs and refreshments for 2 persons / company (there is also a cafeteria on the premises, where you can buy refreshments if you choose to be more than 2)
- You are welcome from 9 AM to organise your stand.
We have a limited number of spaces. Don’t wait too long to register!