Info for exhibitors
Is your company established in Europe?
Are you looking for Engineering and/or IT skilled profiles?
Would you like to be in direct contact with jobseekers in Portugal and/or all over Europe?
Do you need further support or advice in the selection and recruitment of these professionals?
Then ISEL (Lisbon) is the right place for you to be on the next 11th and 12th April.
You’re invited to take part at the Engineers Mobility Days, onsite and/or online, and meet some the best Engineering and IT professionals from Portugal and all over Europe looking for a new career opportunity.
Save the place and dates: Lisbon (ISEL), 11th and 12th April 2013
The Engineers Mobility Days, now in its 2nd edition, is an opportunity for you to meet and make contact with highly skilled Engineering and IT professionals from all over Europe. You will find not only recent graduates and students, but also experienced profiles, with solid language skills (mostly English), quite often with international experience.
This year’s event will also have an online component, so you will be able to participate no matter where you are based, either in Lisbon or in Europe. This event will offer your company, completely free of charge, a range of recruitment opportunities, both online and onsite. You will be able to customize your participation model according to your needs and possibilities. You can:
- Publish your company profile (including the option to add videos) and recruitment needs online, in this platform;
- Gather applications beforehand, either screened (with the help of a EURES adviser) or not;
- Receive full technical support and advice on recruiting from another European country;
- Choose to participate onsite, online or in both formats;
- If participating onsite, choose to have a stand, one or more company presentations (30 minute slots), an interview booth (in dedicated rooms) or a combination of all;
- When online, choose to participate during both days or only ½ a day; using the options to live chat with jobseeker visitors online or even having previously appointed one-to-one interviews online;
- Also having your onsite company presentations live-streamed online.
Upon your Registration, you will receive further information on organizational and logistic details regarding the event, as well as some advice on accommodation options in Lisbon.
We’re looking forward to your participation!
*please be aware that there are limited places available for stands onsite – maximum 40!