Looking for a job in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with European employers?
Do you need advice on looking / applying for a job and information on living and working in another European country?
If your answer is YES, then the Portuguese Engineers Mobility Days is definitely the event for you!
Take part in the Engineers Mobility Days in Almada-Lisbon onsite and/or online and meet with employers from across Europe looking for your profile and skills.
Save the place and dates: ALMADA – LISBOA (FCT-NOVA), 20th and 21st May 2015
The Engineers Mobility Days, now in its 4th edition in Portugal, is an opportunity for you and Engineering, Science and ICT employers from across Europe to meet and make contact. The event will also be online, so you will be able to participate no matter where you are, either in Portugal or in another European country.
This event will offer YOU a full package for job search in Europe, either online or onsite. You will be able to:
- Apply to, and/or bookmark, during the next few weeks, job vacancies which fit your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for an interview;
- Make first contact with employers at the stand, and/or via live chat;
- Take part in company presentations;
- Attend info sessions on living and working in the participating countries;
- Benefit from (previously scheduled) on-the-spot or online recruitment interviews with employers.
The whole Programme will also be made available online.
To get the most out of the event you should register online beforehand. Registration will give you access to a wide range of features on offer, as well as regular updates, regarding both the online and onsite events. Find out more here.
We’re counting on you in May!