How to participate
- Register as a visitor at www.engineersmobilitydays.eu (entrance is free of charge, but previous registration is compulsory);
- Study / browse the available information on the participating companies and countries (please check the Exhibitors section) and on their recruitment profiles / needs (Jobs List);
- Search for the job vacancies for which you fulfill all or most of the requirements;
- Apply (on the platform) for job vacancies matching your profile;
- Always respect the application language (as a rule, English), otherwise your application may not be taken into account.
Companies will book recruitment interviews on the 20th and 21st of May 2015, based on previously gathered and pre-selected applications.
In case you are pre-selected, you may participate in one or more interviews during the event.
- Please also check the Programme regarding info sessions, workshops and company presentations (updates up until the 10th of May); don’t forget that this programme will also be live-streamed online;
- Get ready, select the countries, companies and mobility supporting services you want to approach, identify the questions you want to place.
During the event:
- In order to take the full advantagen of information, advice and employer contact opportunities, we advise you to save the whole day for your participation;
- Regarding the programme of information sessions on the countries and company presentations, we advise you to be selective; choose those which are actually looking for your profile and skills;
- Although the ideal approach foresees previous online application, you should take with you some printed CVs in English, namely if you intend to benefit from advice at the info points of the participating countries;
- When approaching the stands, your appearance is important, but also a good level of English as well as a positive and assertive attitude; also the demonstrated knowledge regarding the companies and their main projects, as well as regarding the countries, will be an added value . Therefore, you should document yourself as much as possible in advance.
This event will also be made available online.
Visit regularly www.engineersmobilitydays.eu for further information and updates.