Information for visitors
Looking for a job in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with European employers?
Do you need info advice on looking / applying for a job and information on living and working in another European country?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then the Portuguese Engineers Mobility Days is definitely the event for you!
Take part at the Engineers Mobility Days in Coimbra onsite and/or online and meet with employers from across Europe looking for your profile and skills.
Save the dates: COIMBRA (ISEC), 21th and 22th May 2014
The Engineers Mobility Days, now in its 3th edition in Portugal, is an opportunity for you and employers from across Europe to meet and make contact. This year’s event will also have an online component, so you will be able to participate no matter where you are, either in Portugal or in Europe.
This event will offer YOU a full package for job search in Europe, either online or onsite. You will be able to:
· Apply to, and/or bookmark, during the next weeks, job vacancies which fit your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for an interview;
· Make first contact with employers at the stand, and/or via live chat;
· Take part in company presentations;
· Attend info sessions on living and working in the participating countries;
· Benefit from (previously appointed) on-the-spot or online recruitment interviews with employers.
The whole Programme will also be made available online. Please take a look at the Programme from 2nd May onwards.
To get the most out of the event you should register online beforehand. Registration will give you access to a wide range of features on offer, as well as regular updates, regarding both the online and onsite events.
We’re counting on you in May!