How to participate
- Register as a visitor at www.engineersmobilitydays.eu (entrance is free of charge, but previous registration is compulsory);
- Study / research the available information on the participating companies and countries (please check the Exhibitors section) and on their recruitment profiles / needs (Jobs List);
- Search for the job vacancies (Jobs List) for which you gather all or most of the requirements;
- Apply (in the platform) to the job vacancies matching your profile;
- Always respect the application language (as a rule, English), otherwise your application will not be taken into account.
Some companies will book recruitment interviews on the 21th and 22th, based on previously gathered and pre-selected applications.
In case you’re pre-selected, you may participate in one or more interviews during the event.
- Please also check the Programme regarding info sessions, workshops and company presentations (on permanent update up until the 14th of May); don’t forget this Programme will also be live-streamed online;
- Get ready, select the countries, companies and mobility supporting services you want to approach, identify the questions you want to place.
During the event:
- In order to take better advantage of info, advice and employer contact opportunities, we advise you to save the whole day for participation;
- Regarding the Programme of info sessions on the countries and company presentations, be selective; choose those which are actually looking for your profile and skills;
- Although the ideal approach pressuposes previous online application, you should take with you some printed CVs in English; namely if you intend to benefit from advice at the info points of the participating countries;
- When approaching the stands, a careful image is importante, but also a good level of English and a positive and assertive attitude; also the demonstrated knowledge regarding the companies and their main projects, as well as regarding the countries, will be an added value . Therefore, you should document yourself as much as possible.
This event will also be made available online.
Visit regularly www.engineersmobilitydays.eu for further updated information.