COVID - 19
Covid-19 situation changes daily. Below you will find sources of information about the situation in Bulgaria, links to information on how to travel, what is possible as well as what are the restrictions concerning travel to and from Bulgaria.
Currently, an emergency epidemiological situation has been declared in Bulgaria by 31 January 2021.
Official source of information on measures to combat the spread of Covid-19 in Bulgaria, including health, economic and social consequences of the epidemic. Includes information about:
- Measures – restrictive, economic and social
- Instructions for different categories of people – with symptoms, in contact, confirmed cases, under quarantine, returning Bulgarians and others.
- Information on topics – health, finance, economics, tourism, agriculture and food, mobility and others
- Documents – Normative acts, Decisions of the Council of Ministers, Orders of state bodies, Samples of documents and forms
- Questions and answers
- Important telephone numbers and links
- Information about coronavirus Covid-19 /for citizens and medical specialists/
- Questions and answers about Covid-19
- Call center of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: 080088001
Provides up to date information on the measures introduced in the social sphere until the end of the state of emergency, as well as on topics related to the organization of work, workers’ rights, the provision of social benefits, etc. Provides free psychological support to the elderly and people with disabilities.
Companies that registered for the event are obliged to comply with Covid-19 measures according to the national legislation in Bulgaria
Please check the guidelines and measures regarding Covid-19 in your country.