Least Authority is committed to building and supporting the development of usable technology solutions and ethical business practices to advance digital security and preserve privacy as a fundamental human right.
We uphold our mission by:
- Conducting security audits and providing consulting services for software development projects, especially within Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) communities.
- Building products with a specific focus on increasing the security of the data and systems, along with enhancing and preserving privacy.
- Developing and contributing to free and open-source software projects.
- Collaborating with human rights organizations and non-profit foundations to provide secure tools and privacy enhancing technologies for human rights defenders.
- Supporting additional projects, programs, and ventures that focus on increasing awareness of the importance of digital security and privacy in technology.