BPW-Hungária Ltd., located in Szombathely, is the subsidiary company of the German BPW Bergische Achsen KG established in 1989. It is the company's second biggest production base with 1400 employees. BPW-Hungária Ltd. manufactures landing gears of vehicle trailers and landing gear systems. The design and development of agricultural machinery and, since 2014, their marketing and sale has been done exclusively by local experts. The company is committed to supporting vocational training, it operates its own technical training centre and puts special emphasis on the dual training of engineers.