Do you speak English and are you a fluent speaker of another European language?
Looking for a career in Business/Customer Support sector in Ireland?
Are you an Irish based employer looking for Business/Customer Support talent?
Interested in recruiting the best professionals from Europe?
The Online European Job Day "Your Language - Our Business" organised from Dublin, is aimed at attracting Business/Customer Support talent from across Europe to join this booming sector in Ireland, which requires fluent speakers of French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Scandinavian languages and more!
The Business Support sector in Ireland offers offers great opportunities for career advancement for speakers of languages other than English.
Ireland is particularly strong in the Technology and Global Business Services sectors. This strong base of existing international brand-name companies and exciting new Irish companies, coupled with good quality infrastructure and positive quality of life experience, makes Ireland an attractive location for both companies and jobseekers.
Are you a jobseeker with Business/Customer Support Skills and Language Skills?
- You can search and apply for jobs that match your profile, make contact with employers and book one or more job interviews in advance of the event;
- On 22nd of May you can join us online and virtually attend a programme of interesting presentations by employers, EURES Ireland and other exhibitors,
- chat online with employers and ask questions during Q&A session after each presentation;
Are you an Employer looking for candidates with Language Skills and some Business/Customer Support experience?
- A range of recruitment services will be available to employers, including publishing vacancies on the event’s website, automatic screening/ matching / interview scheduling in advance of the event;
- On 22nd of May employers can present their companies, run live chats and Q&A sessions with potential European employees, all live streamed on the day throughout Europe!
The event will be widely advertised in Europe through social media platforms and online. Participation is free of charge for both employers and jobseekers.
"Your Language - Our Business" Bilingual Jobs - European Online Job Day
22nd May 2018 – save the date.